Courtesy of J. Alex Cordaro
A delicious after-dinner drink for sitting around a campfire telling lies with old friends!
To be made with the Jetboil PCS
A spoon or spork will be handy
Ingredients (Per Drink)
- 3 oz Jameson Irish Whisky
- 2 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 bags Folgers Classic Decaf Singles
- Figure out how many drinks you and your friends will consume
- Measure out appropriate amount of Whisky and Irish cream and combine in a plastic hiking-appropriate flask
- Pack 2 Folgers Singles per drink
- Fill Jetboil with water to the fill line and set to boil.
- When water boils, turn off heat and remove gas canister and burner.
- Drop 2 Folgers Decaf Singles and let steep for 3-4 minutes with sip lid on.
- Remove lid and give a quick stir. Remove coffee bags; add Jameson/ Bailey's mixture to taste.
- Replace lid
- Place another log on the fire and wonder why you don't do this more often.