This recipe is courtesy of Matt Midgette.
- 1 cup small Russett potato (unpeeled)
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- 5 frozen shrimp (peeled/deveined)
- 2/3 cups of cut kielbasa sausage
- 1 Tsp of Old Bay Seasoning
- Cut small potato into about eight sections.
- Cut enough kielbasa for 2/3 cup.
- Combine in freezer bag with shrimp, corn and Old Bay seasoning. Seal bag and shake.
- Pour 2 cups water into Jetboil and add contents.
- Cook for 13 minutes on low setting. It will take about eight minutes before it boils
- Place lid on cooking system and drain excess water.