Coffee and chocolate - what could be better?
- 3 1/2 cups dry milk
- 2 3/4 cups cups powdered chocolate drink mix
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp powdered non dairy creamer
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of instant coffee or espresso
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Mix all of the ingredients together and store in a freezer bag or airtight container
- For each 1/4 cup of dry mix add 1 cup of boiling water. Mix and stir well.
- Garnish with some mini marshmallows, salted caramel and chocolate syrup, if desired.
- For an added kick, add 1 ounce of Kahlua coffee liquer after mixing the dry ingredients and water.